My photo
i'm a 25 year old california girl who, like most of us, is perpetually in transition.

Monday, May 17, 2010

another pre-start post

we're almost moved in, i expect to start by the end of the week.

i bought a new scale that's digital from weight watchers, my bf said it's sad that there needs to be scales that go up to 400 lbs, i told him i had breached 300 in the past and he looked at me incredulously, weird how he can't see it. in any event the scale says i'm slightly lighter than the other did, my hope is that it's more accurate as the old one used to fudge a little between pounds.

i weigh myself first thing in the morning after using the bathroom, completely naked so as to give the most leveled reading..and the lightest lol.

as of this morning i weighed 287.9 lbs.

my hope is to remain under 290 so i can put forth a plan to loose 10 lbs a month or better and break 200 in less than 9 months. i don't foresee it being too difficult as ive gotten very close before in less time. a few years ago i went down to 215 in about 6 months from...i believe 280.

my plan for my first week on my plan is to have three servings of lean protein a day and anything from my negative calorie list. if you know any others or know any of the following not to be negative calories, please clue me in.(i find some of the fruit and starches like corn, peas, and squash to be questionable) thanks!
apples
apricots
artichokes
asparagus
beets
blackberries
blueberries
broccoli
cabbage
cantaloupe
carrots
cauliflower
celery
cherries
corn
cranberries
cucumbers
eggplant
garlic
grapefruit
grapes
green beans
honeydew melon
kiwi
lemons
lettuce
limes
mushrooms
nectarines
onions
oranges
papaya
peaches
pears
peas
peppers
pineapple
plum
pomegranates
prunes
raspberries
squash
strawberries
string beans
tangerines
tomatoes
watermelon
zucchini

No comments:

Post a Comment