My photo
i'm a 25 year old california girl who, like most of us, is perpetually in transition.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

binge binge binge.

blah, i feel so disgusting.

i've eatten like 8 meals today. i could not stop myself. i knew i was in trouble when i had eatten what equated to two meals before 11:00, but i kept eatting. even when i wasn't all that interested. i kept saying to myself over and over:


you're not hungry, you're just compulsive.
you're not hungry, you're just compulsive.
you're not hungry, you're just compulsive.


it worked twice but that wasn't enough to stop me the rest of the day. god, i cannot allow myself to sit alone at home anymore. way too dangerous.

i need a project or something to do.
just something.
god.

i'm posting from my iphone right now. Kinda sad I can't stay away all weekend, but posting seems to help some, even though no one reads...even though I pretend ppl do, pathetic huh?

today was a failure, but my weigh-ins have been good. hope i haven't totally screwed myself for tommrow's. wish me luck. stay strong lovies.

No comments:

Post a Comment