My photo
i'm a 25 year old california girl who, like most of us, is perpetually in transition.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

new apartment today? [39]

well i'm going to view this great apartment today, its cheap, it's close to work, and its a studio with a 4x6 closet. [i want a small apartment with a big closet so i don't feel inclined to keep useless shit to fill the space. streamlining... just another way to purge the weight.]

hopefully this will work out and the application process can be completed before the weekend, [which i'll be forced to share with the bf] so i can move in on monday.

[crossing fingers extra hard]

ok food related news, i went a little psycho but i didn't gain weight so i'm not TOO worried.

day 39

weigh in: 267.9

breakfast:
pudding 60

lunch:
cherrios 200
part of a pudding:40?

dinner:
rice 400
cheese 350

total calories consumed: 1,050

oie...

day 40

i stupidly forgot to weigh myself before i ate because i was running around the apartment trying to find something to shove in my mouth before i left for work. [going to see the dentist today which means i had to eat before i brushed my teeth and not at work which is what i usually do]

so i weighed myself after a can of diet coke and a rice cake[50] and stayed the same weight.

weigh in: 267.9

i'm being taken out to lunch today after the dentist by my mom. we'll prolly go to an italian joint, ill try to be good but the best option will prolly be pasta pomodoro. wish me luck dearies.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
peridot, thanks for your comment, i really need the support right now. i'm seriously scared that he might flip out, and since i have no one near me, it could be potentially dangerous. here's hoping breaking up in a public parking lot will be safe enough. thanks again!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's awesome that you didn't gain weight! I ate too much yesterday, but I did gain a pound :(

    I hope you like the apartment!!! That sounds awesome. Your strategy to not keep useless stuff sounds awesome too. It's a great idea :)
    Have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, thank you for the comment on my blog, it was really sweet and im glad you like my posts :)

    ReplyDelete