My photo
i'm a 25 year old california girl who, like most of us, is perpetually in transition.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

too fat to work out?!!??

so, i've been wanting to kick my weight loss a little with working out, but i'm afraid to go outside to do it because i'd have to wear black stretchy pants to avoid thigh-rub-age. [so gross!] dear god, does no one [besides my bf] want to see that!

after that i was like hmm..i could always get a recumbent bike, and use it at home in the bedroom with the door shut and the bf on the other side..[he likes to watch me work out which i think is gross]

so i was shopping online for recumbent bikes, and the fucking weight limit is 250! jesus.

how am i supposed to loose the fucking weight if i can't go outside and i can't ride a stationary bike without breaking it??? [dear god i'd die if it broke on me]

arrggg.

any suggestions on at home work outs that a ridiculously fat girl can do? [i'm probably about
<- her size. ew!]

help?!

1 comment:

  1. I'd say just get the stationary bike anyway. I mean, you're almost to 250 pounds, so maybe by the time it gets to you, you'll be there! I also think that those weight limits are overly cautious, so I think that you're probably fine.
    However, if you don't want to do that, I think they have workouts that you can do in your home on exercisetv.tv. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete