My photo
i'm a 25 year old california girl who, like most of us, is perpetually in transition.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

blogger addict award

the rules are:
five things you love,
five things you hate,
and five blogger addicts.

















love:
1.long breathless kisses
2.san francisco fog
3.the pale green tear drop of glass
hanging from my rear view mirror
4.lavender
5.red lipstick

hate:

1.being self concious
2.needing 8 keys on my keyring
3.people who take advantage of other people
that don't block intersections when there's traffic.
4.living at least 2 hours away from the people i love
5.people that use my things without asking

blogger addicts:

well, i feel like most people
already have this award
[minus me]

so now comes a test of true blogger addiction:
those who first respond to this posting will be my nominees,
as u clearly are so addicted, that u check my blog regularly..

1.liz-even though she nominated me, she rocks my socks off!
2.lina

that's it, no more.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm the one who gave you the award... but I'll still comment :) I am SUPER addicted to blogger :) I check it constantly, just in case one of the people I follow has posted again!

    We have a lot in common, but I won't bore you with details of which loves and hates we share :)
    Have a fantastic day!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose I'll nominate myself? That sounds very conceited. Er. I definitely agree with you about the fog, though, it's very sparkly and un-fog-like xD

    ReplyDelete