My photo
i'm a 25 year old california girl who, like most of us, is perpetually in transition.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

fucking burrito with lavender rice [89]

day 89 252.0
day 90 252.9

i had a burrito for dinner last night, it's probably what did me in, though it wasn't coated in the shit that make burritos bad for you.

i haven't eaten breakfast today because i felt really heavy in my stomach this morning. i just wasn't interested in food. i'm going out to lunch again with my mom today, but we're probably going to that breakfast joint again where i can just have scrambled eggs and fruit.

it occurred to me today, im in practically the same place i was a month ago. i need to step up my game. i need to be in the 40's by now.

still no developments on a scale.
-------------------------------------------------
boys.. hmm

giggly conversation boy didn't get back to me till i was going to bed, so he's reserved for today.

talked to another guy who lives too far away, and is really not the kind of guy i find attractive, but his personality is so awesome i'm attracted anyway.

the full moon guy finally got back to me last night. i think he needs to be put on hold till he has his own place.

every comment he made was about sex or kissing, he says he hasn't been able to masturbate in a month cause the friend he's staying with's place is tiny and it's making him loose his marbles.

speaking as someone who has worked at girl scout camp... and has had no privacy to masturbate for damn near the entirety of the summer.. i understand how it can make you crazy, i don't want to write him off just yet. i'm going to wait and see if he is jerky after he finally gets to cum a few times.

there's another guy or two in there too.. but they're not worth mentioning yet.

ted is back to lovie dovie. we seem to fight every few days. i think it has a lot to do with my hesitance and both of our jealousies over each other's lovers.

he's back to loving me again.

he called me last night to talk to me while i was dozing off. it was lovely.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
liz: i think it's funny that you think i'm hot, and she's only alright. shes TINY! ...she is lacking in the boob department, though, i suppose. are you a chubby chaser liz? :P

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're feeling like you've hit a rut in the weight loss department :( You'll get there!

    I'm a whatever chaser. I don't really have a type - I'm more attracted to personalities than body types, so I don't really know! That comment made me giggle for like five minutes though ;)

    ReplyDelete