My photo
i'm a 25 year old california girl who, like most of us, is perpetually in transition.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

zero progress [103]

day 103

weigh in: 254.9

day 104

weigh in: 255.5

nothing really eventful to share. i gained weight because i ate too late. i hope i do better tomorrow. 250 really isn't an option unless i just not eat at all.. deep sigh.
------------------------------------
more issues with ted.

nothing productive to be said.

i'm flirting as hard as i can with a number of men. even forming a few crushes.. but they don't compare.

three have actively asked me out, though none have made any solid plans with me. if i can't at least get a date before he comes home, i think i'm going to have to invite my friend over to distract me.

i am concerned about what might happen, he makes me feel very weak.

at least i dreamt about warren last night. we were chatting online, which is weird because i don't have his IM information. things were as of old.. but i know this will never happen.. i should really delete him from my phone, but i can't seem to make myself do it.

eh, warren is the least of my problems.

must get new date. i think even if i get a kiss it will help... provided it's not terrible.

who knows. i surely don't.

wish me luck, my lovelies.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck getting a date, and I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete