My photo
i'm a 25 year old california girl who, like most of us, is perpetually in transition.

Friday, April 27, 2012

sincerely starting something

alliteration anyone?

so, were going away for my birthday again and ive decided to get serious.

i was feeling wishy washy before.
i dont anymore.
i feel strong.

im not saying im going to stop eating all together.. im just going to stop being a cow.

i weighed in at an insane [but less than my top weight] 314.4 this morning. my goal is to break 300 by the trip.

ive cut out snacking so far today.. i told myself i used to starve most of the day, i can wait til the next meal. it's working so far.

ive got a salad packed for lunch and i had eggs and hashbrowns for breakfast. thinking of having breakfast again for dinner.. assuming i dont go out with my friend tonight...but still.. things are looking well.

im feeling strong and dedicated.

not being a cow should make 14.5 lbs, at my weight, [pardon the phrase] a cake walk.

wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! If you need help with that, One24 just came out with a brand new Weight Loss line. Check out the link below to learn more.

    http://media.124online.com/product_Natralean.html

    If you are interested, let me know and I will explain to you how you can loose weight and make money at the same time. : )

    ReplyDelete